So this piece of news is really awesome!
All OMS Log Analytics customers are now able to convert to use the (newly dubbed) Azure Log Analytics, giving them access to the same amazing set of capabilities only Application Insights users had so far.
Also check out the new and improved documentation site. Really nice stuff.
If you’re an OMS user, and are just coming into analytics, here are some of my previous posts showcasing just how fantastic this analytics tool can be:
- Searching in App Analytics
- App Insights Analytics: Extracting data from traces
- Using Azure Log Analytics to Calculate User Engagement Metrics
- Diagnose Metric Anomalies with Single-Click Machine-Learning Analytics Magic
- Cool uses for the top-nested operator